• 4 chicken breast - seasoning for chicken - onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, smoked paprika, cumin & salt
• 1 - 14 oz can enchilada sauce
• 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
• 1 - 14 oz can crushed tomatoes
• 1 can black beans
• 1 bag corn (frozen)
• 1 large onion - chopped
• 1 large bell pepper - chopped
• 8 oz. cream cheese
• 1 cup shredded cheese
• 1/2 Garlic Boursin Cheese
• Shredded Cheese
• Tortilla strips
• Sour Cream
• Hot Sauce
Add all the ingredients except the cheeses to the Insta pot and give it a good mix.
Cook on high for 1.5 hours.
Remove the chicken and shred it and add it back to the pot with all your cheeses.
Cover and pressure cook on medium for 10 more more minutes. Open it up give it a good stir to make sure all the cheese are incorporated!
That’s it!! So easy!