• 3/4 Chicken Breasts - cut into chunks and seasoned with 1 1/2 tsp of oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, basil, sea salt & pepper.
• Olive Oil or Avocado Oil to fry chicken
• 2 heads Romain Lettuce
• 1 cup cucumber cut into thin pieces
• 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
• 1/2 cup tomatoes
Ingredients for dressing:
• 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan
• 3/4 cup mayo
• 2 tbsp sour cream
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
• 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
• 1 tbsp garlic minced or crushed
• 2/3 anchovies minced
• 1 tsp crushed black pepper
In a large bowl add your cut up chicken and seasoning and drizzle with a little olive oil and give it a good mix.
In a large skillet drizzle with olive oil. Once the skillet is nice and hot add your chicken. Cook each piece for about 4/5 minutes on each side. Cooking really depends on how big your chunks are. Once cooked put your chicken in a glass bowl with top to keep warm.
While the chicken is cooking let’s work on the dressing - ADD all your ingredients to a bowl and mix mix mix.. now into the food processor for 20 seconds. I added a splash of water so it wasn’t that thick. Into the fridge it goes until your ready to serve.
It’s salad TIME!!!!
Add your clean romaine, cucumbers, red onions, tomatoes and grated parmesan cheese to a bowl give it a mix and off to the plate it goes!! Top it with chicken, dressing and more parmesan cheese and serve!!!
I put my plates in the fridge an hour before plating my salad! I love a cold plate!